Thursday, April 12, 2012

Brown

Your eyes dart cautiously between the wall and my hands.  A freshly lacquered nail runs down the length of your chest.  Your breathing is steady, but I feel your heart racing.  I bite my lower lip in anticipation as I hear you swallow your nerves.  Carefully removing your glasses, I try desperately to meet your eyes—but to no avail.
Trembling hands are guided along soft, porcelain curves as the smallest moan escapes from my lips.
I peel off your ridiculous t-shirt and throw it to the floor. Kissing your chest, I drag my nails down your bare back, then rake my fingers through your hair as you close your eyes slowly.  Working my way up your neck I eventually find your mouth, patiently awaiting instructions.  I part your lips with my tongue and run my hand across your thighs, diligently searching your slacks for a way inside.
I push you down into bed and with a few swift maneuvers take off your pants.  As I straddle you at the waist I can feel you, helpless and hapless beneath me, yet hard as can be.  I nibble on the end of your ear while sifting through your boxers to find what I want.  When I finally do, I whisper your name and make one last attempt at eye contact.  You stare back at me languishing through the most amazing brown eyes and I know you are ready.
I kiss you deeply one last time and the work my way down your body.  Your boxers slide off quite easily and as I stroke your cock, your breathing becomes more erratic and your eyelashes flutter uncontrollably.  I love watching you lose control of your body almost as much as I love knowing that at this moment it belongs to me.
My hot breath on your thighs makes you squirm just a bit, and I see you dig your fingers into the sheets as my mouth makes its first contact.  I hear you cry out as I wrap my tongue around you, taking you all in, loving every minute of it.  Clawing at the backs of your legs, I move faster and faster, eager to please you in any way that I can.  I feel you below me, softly thrusting yourself down my throat.  I attempt to stop for just a moment to catch my breath, but with a sudden rush of new found courage, your hands are on the back of my head pushing me back down onto you.
My muffled cry goes on unnoticed as you grab my ponytail and I try my hardest to keep up with you.  Your eyes roll back into your head as you let out a stifled, explosive sigh and a salty nothingness runs hot down my throat.  You collapse in a pile and sink into the sheets as I lay my head on your stomach while you stroke my hair in silence.  We stay like that for quite some time, grinning at each other and making small talk, listening to the rain beat down outside.
I turn off the lights and kiss you goodnight and you hold me in your arms with a kind of quiet desperation.  You run your hands over my hips several times and start kissing me again.  I find your hands on my chest and sigh a tiny sigh as my body perks up under your touch.  Taking off my shirt and bra, a sliver of moonlight breaks through the window, exposing creamy white breasts that are yours for the taking.  You tease my nipples with your tongue and even dare to look me dead in the eye while doing it.
I smooth down your hair as you kiss my stomach and unbutton my jeans.  Your fingers explore as I kick my pants to the end of the bed and grab your cock, only to find it hard yet again.  As we sit there naked, groping around in the semi-darkness, you tell me you love me and I tell you the same.  I lay waiting and oh-so-ready for you as you hover over me, spreading my knees apart, running a single finger over my slit.
I ask you if you are ready and without another word you slide yourself into me and it feels amazing.  My muscles tighten around you as you lift one leg up over my head, diving into me as deep as you can.  After a while you stop what you are doing to wipe beads of sweat off of your forehead.  You kiss me forcefully and a feeling of extreme giddiness just washes over me.  I see your face in the tepid moonlight and with one arched eyebrow ask if there is anything else you wanted to try.
And with that you bend me over and fuck me hard from the back.  Grabbing my hips tight you thrust yourself into me over and over again, pushing me further up into the bed.  You get so into the moment that you end up not paying attention and accidentally push my head into the wall.  After an onslaught of apologetic kisses and smoothing things over, I grudgingly let you get back to the task at hand, but only because you’re getting so good at it.
I touch myself shamelessly as you continue to slam yourself into me, every few seconds one of us letting out a moan or two.  I reach my climax, shaking uncontrollably around you, forcing you to follow suit.  The moonlight shines brighter than it has all night at that moment.
           After clean up, kind words and one long shower, we try once again to get some well deserved sleep.  You hold me tight against you, all curled up in your chest.  With the moonlight dimming and the rain stopping, I drift off to the sound of you sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment