Friday, April 13, 2012

White

You get a text about ten minutes before class lets out.
“I’m here” is all it says.
You sit through the last few minutes of school wondering if it means what you think it means and as soon as the bell rings you send me a text asking where.
“Two blocks down the street. Don’t keep me waiting!” is my response.
You’ve known that this was coming for a while now, but it didn’t seem to register as something that could actually happen. A few moments of swallowing your nerves and some well scripted phone calls later, you fling your bag over your shoulder and head down the street. 
I can see you walking towards the car I rented, your eyes darting carefully from one face to another, your fingers running anxiously through your hair that you told me the barber messed up.  I think it makes you look nice, albeit somewhat younger, which doesn't ease my mind any.  You accidentally meet a gaze for a brief moment but then glance away until you do a double take and realize that it’s me.
The car window is rolled down all the way and my arm is hanging playfully over the side. I gently tap on the exterior with long unpolished nails and as you get closer all I can manage to let out is a soft “Hi.”
Your eyes become instant best friends with the sidewalk and an even quieter greeting escapes past your lips.  It’s all kind of awkward, but I unlock the passenger side door anyway.  You cautiously get in and throw your bag in the backseat.  You are only two feet away from me and I want to kiss you in the worst possible way, but I know I can’t—not here at any rate. 
I put on some music to ease some of the tension, and as we both reach for the volume knob, our hands touch and we finally look at each other face to face.  You are even more attractive sitting next to me and I know that if I don’t get out of my own head soon that it will take even longer to do what I have come to do.
“So, you have everything all taken care of at home?” I ask in a very matter of fact manner.
“Yeah, I’m staying at a friend’s house all night to study for midterms and to finish a group project for your class.  It’s covered,” you tell me quickly.  The words seemingly trip over one another in a race to escape from your mouth.  
“Hey,” I whisper, leaning in closely and gently placing my hand on your leg, “don’t be nervous.  We can take this as slow as you’d like.”  I resist the urge to kiss your neck and bite your ear.  I straighten up my back and put the car into reverse as you reluctantly lie to me about not being nervous.
“So when we get there, if anyone asks, you’re my cousin.  'Kay?” I say with a devilish smile.
“'Kay,” you blurt out.  I can see you staring out the window from the corner of my eye.  If you look at me it all becomes too real.  I understand.  But that doesn’t stop me from rubbing my hand up and down your leg and raking my nails across your thighs.  I love feeling you tense up beneath me.  This is going to be amazing.
After a few moments of silence and a few miles of freeway, I tell you that you are being too damn quiet.  There are a few more minutes of small talk and nervous laughter from both of us, when we finally arrive at the most ordinary hotel you can possibly imagine.  The laughter dies down and both of us are quiet for a moment.
I get out of the car first and walk around to open the door for you because I am just that cheesy.  You grab your bag from the backseat and we put it in the trunk.  And suddenly there we are, standing together.  The keys jingle softly in my hand and we look each other over for the first time outside of school.  Myriad thoughts race through each of our heads and I can’t help but grab your hand.  I’d do more, but I don’t dare. 
I frantically dig though my purse for the key and catch you staring at me.  I turn the knob and lead you by the hand into the dark hotel room. I want you more than I have ever wanted anyone in my entire life.  I have waited for you longer than I have ever waited for anyone.  You know all my secrets and I know all of yours. 
As the door closes behind you with a loud thud, I wrap my arms around your neck and feel your arms around my waist.  I run my hands over the length of your body and push you up against the door.  The door knob digs into your back and I apologize, but you don’t seem to mind.  I turn on the light for a brief moment just so I can see your eyes before we go any further.  I need to know that this isn't as wrong as it feels.
You are so fucking gorgeous.  The lights come off for the last time and as you stand there, pinned up against the wall, I kiss your neck and put my hand across your chest as you tilt your head back and let out a tiny sigh.  I run my fingers through your hair as you carefully cup your hands over my breasts.  Our lips manage to find one another in the dark and we kiss each other with an insatiable hunger that neither of us even knew to be possible.
I probe the inside of your mouth with my tongue as I work my hands down your torso and unzip the front of your pants.  I can feel you through the front of your slacks and I can tell we are making progress as you actually feel comfortable enough to place your hand under my skirt and onto my thigh.
We awkwardly make our way to the bed, never taking a break from the kisses that we both so desperately needed, and I pull you down into bed.  I love having you hover over me and as I guide your hand along my body, we wrestle one another and jockey positions multiple times.  You break away from me and kneel down on the bed.  You take off your shirt and I help you with the rest.  I’m still wearing my dress but I take it off as quickly as I possibly can because I don’t want to go another minute without being able to feel your skin touching mine.
I’m still remarkably shy and dive into the sheets, waiting for you to follow suit.  You join me underneath the blankets and I can feel your breath hot on my skin.  I turn to face you and you kiss me deeply as I help you find all of the best curves of my body with your hands.  I trace my fingers down your chest and make the daring move to grab you in the most scandalous of places. 
You sigh softly as I slowly stroke you. I push you flat on your back and your arms fall to the side with the uncertainty of what you should be doing.  I rip the blankets off of the bed and throw them aside as I begin to speed up.  You lay there, naked and aroused, staring up at the ceiling, not knowing exactly what to expect, when quite suddenly you feel my tongue make a perfect line going from the base to the tip of your cock.  You look down at me and I look up at you, and before you can say a word I push down on you with my lips while wrapping my tongue around it.
I hear you moan and I’m loving every minute of it just as much as you are.  I wish that you’d say my name, but that’s alright.  I’ll get that out of you later tonight.  As my head bobs up and down in your lap I run through all of the kinky things that you’ve told me you wanted to do over the years.  I don’t want to rush you into anything odd since it’s your first time, but I did come prepared.  I stop what I’m doing for just a moment and surface from your hips with a loud pop coming from my lips. 
The room is quite dark, but a crack of late afternoon light seems to penetrate the harsh hotel curtains.  You watch me slide over to the nightstand on my hands and knees.  Our eyes have somewhat adjusted to the blackness of the room and you smirk at me being bent over, digging through a drawer looking for something.  Your half smile vanishes from your face and your eyes get wide as I come back to bed with some sort of toy.
“You sure you want this?” I ask you in a playful tone.
“Um, I don’t even know what you have there,” you say hesitantly.
“Yes or no?”
“I guess?”
I laugh at you for a second, but then start back where I was before in your lap.  You aren’t exactly sure what to expect and that is half the fun for me.  As I wrap my tongue around you, I run my fingers up and down your legs and lightly claw you.  Unexpectedly, something foreign enters the picture and you feel something cold and smooth move past your thighs.  I’m not mean.  I take it slowly. 
I know all of this is new to you.  I loosen you up just a bit with a finger.  And when I think that you’re ready I make my move.  You feel the first go in slowly and your body is trying to resist it, but as I become more aggressive with my tongue the rest of you can’t help but give way.  We had talked about using the beads before online, but this was more than you had expected.  I push in the second and third and your entire body reverberates with pleasure.  The fourth makes you cry out a bit and I feel you tense up below me.  I take you into my mouth deeper and faster than before.  I choke a bit, but I don’t mind.  I push the fifth and final bead in and every erogenous zone on your body is on fire. You moan loudly and as I feel you cum down my throat I pull each bead out slowly giving you a painstakingly amazing orgasm.
Being the good girl that I am, I take care of the clean up while you lay in bed trying to assess the entire situation.  You catch a glimpse of me naked while I get up to get everything done and I smile back at you, laughing as I close the bathroom door.  Once everything is back in its place I come back to bed and tease you.  I kiss your chest and hold you close as you slowly wrap your arms around me.
“So I guess now I have to get you dinner,” I tell you with a sarcastic sigh.
“That would be nice, but you don’t have to.”
“Sure, I do.  I need you to keep your energy up for round two.”
“Kay,” you say with a quiet smile in your voice.
I help you find your clothes and I change into a more casual set of jeans and a t-shirt.  I put my hair back up in the mirror and you sneak up behind me a steal a kiss. I turn around and grab you at the waist and we end up making out for another few minutes.  Don’t worry.  I totally brushed my teeth after our last activity.
We can’t decide where to go and I have no idea where we are, so I let you pick.  We end up going to some completely innocuous restaurant and have a really good time.  The awkwardness from earlier in the day dissipates for the most part and you tell me about your day and I tell you about how I took today off and got a sub to handle all my classes so that I could make arrangements for this evening.  I even get to make eye contact with you a few times.
We drive back to the hotel in silence, each of us thinking what the next step is going to be.  The sun is long gone and florescent lights line the perimeter of the hotel’s corridors and parking lot.  We both look as though we have a blue tint to our skin in the bad lighting in the hall and I flip on the lights as we enter the room. 
I throw my purse on a nearby chair and sit down on the bed.  You lay down next to me and I just stare at you.  I’m not trying to be rude, I’m just glad that you’re finally real.  I take my hair down and flop back into the bed.  I turn to you and smile.
“You know, that really is a bad haircut,” I tell you in a matter of fact tone. You shoot me a dirty look and I run my fingers through your hair to let you know I’m only joking.  You are too damn cute for your own good.  Once I start touching you I can’t stop.
I pull you close and whisper horrible things in your ear.  With the lights on I can see you blush uncontrollably and I love it. 
You take the initiative to start kissing me first and I can feel your hand run its way down my body as the color rushes to my cheeks.  I take off my jeans because for some reason they just aren’t comfortable anymore and I tell you that your slacks aren’t very comfortable either, so you take care of those for me.  You turn off the lights and we reach for each other.  You have great lips and they feel absolutely amazing on mine.  As we lay there making out, I very suddenly feel your hand working its way up my thighs.  I’m not exactly sure what to make of this and I can feel you hesitate, so I let you know that you can do whatever you want with me. 
My panties slide off with great ease as you pull them down my legs and throw them to the floor.  My breathing becomes more staggered as I can feel a single finger brush against the soft down between my legs.  I love your curiosity and can’t help but tell you what a tease you are.  I feel a bit more pressure from your hand and you kiss my neck softly.  Just as you begin to kiss my lips again you dip two fingers inside of me and I let out a muffled sigh.  You like the reaction that you got from that and start to fuck me with your fingers with a great vigor.  I completely give up control and lay back on the bed with my legs spread open.  You kiss my knees as you feel me, wet to the touch under your hands.
We take the rest of our clothes off and you push me back into bed.  I am so ready for you.  I drop my head back and feel you spread my knees apart.  I can sense your apprehension as you hover just inches away from me, but it all melts away when I beg you to do what we’ve both wanted for so long.  You slide yourself into me slowly, but halfway in you put all of your weight into it and we both sigh a bit.  
You pick up in speed and thrust your hips into mine over and over again.  I reach around your neck and kiss you hard as you work yourself into me.  I want you to own me.  I want you to make me all yours.  I plead for more and you don’t disappoint.  You fuck me as hard as you can and for the first time all night I blurt out a breathy ‘I love you.’  It takes a moment for me to realize that I said it, but you don’t skip a beat and you tell me the same.  I kiss you even harder and wrap my legs around your back.  I pull you towards me and whisper your name.  I’ve wanted this so badly for so long. 
I look up at you for a brief second and see that you are about to reach that point of no return.  I tighten myself around you to let you know that it's alright.  I want this for you.  I want this for us.  I feel you arch your back and convulse inside of me as you reach that place.  You call out and collapse into me as you try and catch your breath as I tenderly stroke your hair.  I kiss you on the forehead and let you roll onto your back.
As we lay there together underneath the sheets, I turn to you and you tell me how it had been more than you ever could have hoped for.  
I smile and reply, "I told you that I could teach you more than just math."
And you curl up next to me and we fall asleep under the faint glow of the hotel's cheap fluorescent lights shining through the curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment