Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Black

     I knew I should never have stayed behind.  But I did.  And sometimes when you're the last one to leave the party you're left to clean up the mess alone.
     The party had run a little bit longer than anyone had expected it to.  Ted had stayed home that night because he wasn't feeling well.  That was probably the first mistake that I had made, going to the party without him, but he kept telling me that I needed to go out and socialize because I had been staying inside reading too often.  Ted loves me very much.
     There was so much liquor there that night.  I hadn't really had any alcohol in a while, so I guess it hit me a little bit harder than it usually did.  I had about three glasses of champagne, a wine cooler and a shot of tequila.  I think the shot was what put me over the edge.  That was the second mistake. 
     I remember before I passed out that there were a few people left.  Someone had asked me if I wanted a ride home, but I declined.  John said that I could crash on the couch until I had slept it off or sobered up.  He even called Ted and let him know what was going on.  I felt safe enough to let sleep take me and that was my last mistake. 
     I woke up and I wasn't on the couch anymore.  I felt like my neck was about to break.  I had been pulled onto the floor, down on my knees.  Someone had taken my shirt off along with my bra.  They had their hands on both sides of my head and kept pushing me down on their cock which had been placed in my mouth.  I really only started to regain consciousness when I began to choke myself awake.  Ted hadn't touched me in months, so part of me knew that it couldn't be him.  But the other part of me--the stupid, illogical part of me--didn't seem to care and was all but tickled pink to be used in this fashion.  In fact, I was so out of it that I started helping. 
     His hands were over my ears, so between that and my drunken stupor I couldn't make out his voice very well.  But I could hear him say, "Ah, so she does like it" and "That's a good girl."  Every minute or so he would reach down and touch my chest roughly.  I felt flush all over.  But at the same time I was still exhausted.  I had my eyes closed most of the time, but I had flashes of skin and coarse, dark hair in my field of vision.  He kept moaning intermittently, but eventually I heard him say, "Here we go, baby.  Here's the money shot!"  He started stroking himself in front of me and put his thumb down on my lower lip to open my mouth.  He brought my chin up just a bit to get a better angle.  I opened my eyes wide when I saw who it was and that he had a camera strapped to his neck. 
     And then John came all over my face and my chest.

*****

     I was upset and belligerent after John cleaned me up.  I was still too out of it to put up much of a fight though.  He kept trying to calm me down and gave me a glass of water and what he said was an aspirin.  It wasn't an aspirin though, and I was out again. 
     When I finally woke up on the couch John was on the recliner across from me.  He had a glass of brandy in his hand and had been swirling it around in the glass when he noticed that I had woken up.
     "You know, you are certainly a wild young lady after you've had a drink or two," he told me looking over at my still exposed chest.  He could have put my clothes back on and tried to convince me that it had just been a bad dream, but he wanted me to know that I hadn't imagined anything.  He smiled and leered at me from his chair.  "You know, Ted has been one of my best friends for years and I wouldn't want to have to cause him any kind of pain."
     "Then what the fuck was all that about?" I asked him angrily.  I tried to yell, but the sound of my own voice made my head ache.  "You have got to be the sleaziest asshole on the face of the planet."
     "Oh?  Then why were you so intent on making me paint your pretty little face white last night?" he asked.  I was about to object when he casually pressed a button on the remote control and the television lit up with my face buried in his crotch.  "Oh, and here's my favorite part!  Look at your face right here!"  He was smiling from ear to ear with sadistic glee as the hot semen hit my face at the exact moment that I realized what had happened.
     "I thought you were Ted!  I never--"
     "Don't try and talk your way out of this one, Angela," he sneered.  "Ted, told me about your little indiscretion a few years ago.  He said that you broke his heart."
     "That was a long time ago and we had been separated for a few weeks.  I--"
     "I'm sure that if he saw anything like this it would absolutely shatter what was left of his heart.  And I'm sure that you don't want that.  I know that I don't want that.  Do you want that Angela?"
     "What the fuck do you want?" I asked him.  I could feel my face turning bright red.  "I only have a few hundred dollars saved up.  Just--"  And then the asshole started laughing.  For a full minute he laughed.  Apparently my comment had been a real knee-slapper.
     "Oh, God!  I don't need your money," he said jovially.  "But I'm sure we can come to some kind of agreement.  You'll notice that I didn't do anything else to you while you slept."
     "Yeah, you're a real fucking gentleman."
     "What I want," he said grinning like the Cheshire Cat, "is for you to beg for forgiveness."
     "Are you kidding me?" I asked him clearly miffed about getting face raped.
     "I'm as serious as a heart attack," he said flatly.  "Get on your knees and beg for my forgiveness or I send Ted a nifty e-mail with your performance here as an attachment."
     "You wouldn't."
     "I would.  You have five seconds."  And he glared at me with a dramatic stare.  "One."
     "No way."
     "Two."
     "Seriously, John.  Stop this!"
     "Three."
     "Come on!  This is ridiculous!"
     "Four."
     "I'm not going to--"
     "Five."  When I stayed put on the couch he simply looked at me and said, "Fine then."  And got up from his seat to go into the bedroom where his computer was. 
     I thought about what he said.  I loved Ted and didn't want to see anything bad happen to him.  And I had just lost my job at the cafe.  If Ted kicked me out I'd have to move back in with my mother.  Was a little piece of my already tattered pride worth it?  I sighed and got off the couch and walked down the hallway towards John.
     "Listen, John," I called after him.  "Please don't do this.  I'll do that thing that you asked me to do."
     I walked into the bedroom and wondered where he went.  Suddenly the door slammed behind me and John had me exactly where he had wanted me.  I looked at him coldly and got on my hands and knees.
     "Please, John," I said in an extremely deadpan tone.  "Please forgive me for... Uh... I'm not exactly sure what I'm forgiving you for."
     "For being such a dirty skank and cheating on my best friend Ted, of course."
     "Oh, I'm not saying that," I said getting off the floor.
     "That's alright, my price has gone up anyway."
     "Oh now we're bargaining?  Yeah, I'm out of here!"
     John blocked the doorway and looked at me menacingly.
     "You're not going anywhere unless you want me to send that tape."
     "Fine," I said bluntly.  "What do you want?"
     "Take off the rest of your clothes."
     "What do you want?  A strip tease?  Yeah, whatever.  Sure.  Then can I leave?"
     "Yes.  We have a deal," he said.
     I still wasn't in the best frame of mind, but I would have done about anything to get out of that room.  I unbuttoned my jeans quickly and kicked off my shoes.
     "Do it more slowly.  I don't get to see this everyday."
     I sighed angrily and did what he asked.  I stood there completely naked in front of him.  I don't do naked very well.  I was cold and could feel myself blushing through all of the anger.
     "It's alright," he said moving towards me.  "You know, I know that you haven't been taken care of in a long while.  I could tell when you were inhaling me below the belt earlier."  He reached out to touch me and I backed away.  In the process I tripped over my pants and landed on the bed.  "It's okay," he said soothingly.  "It's been a long time for me too.  Let me help you.  I'll be as gentle as you'd like me to be."
     "No," I told him backing away from him.  "Show Ted the damn video.  I'll tell him what a fucking psycho you are.  He'll believe me!"
     "If he'd believe you, then why are you naked in my bed?  Eh?  Just let me have this.  Let yourself have this.  It's just you and me.  No one ever has to know." 
     "You taped me with your dick in my mouth.  I think we're past no one having to know.  Just get out of my way and give me my clothes."
     He sighed a frustrated sigh and I finally thought that I was starting to get somewhere with him.  He bent down to grab my clothes as I sat on the bed, but when he came back up from the foot of the bed all he had was a towel.  He shoved it in my face and everything went black again.
     When I came to I could feel him inside of me.  Ted hadn't touched me there in forever.  And not like this in nearly a year.  I was on my hands and knees and he was taking me from behind.  A small sigh escaped my lips and he realized that I was awake.  He entered me even harder to show that he knew it and I screamed a bit.  He laughed as he kept fucking me.  Harder and faster.  I moaned a little.  I hated that part of me that was enjoying it. 
     I went to pull away and noticed that he had tied my wrists to my ankles with two dress ties.
     "Why the struggle?" he asked as he rammed himself into me.
     "This is wrong!  Why are you doing this?" I cried trying to keep my face from falling into the pillows.
     "Because you let me.  I've seen how you've looked at me before.  We both know you wanted this," he said through a few odd grunts.  "And you know," he said moving one hand slowly from my hip to my ass, "there is something that I've always wanted to do, but no self-respecting girl would ever let me try." 
     "Don't you dare!" I screamed knowing full well what he wanted to do.  But at that point he didn't give a damn about what I wanted.  He took his index finger and very matter-of-factly slid it into the hole that he wasn't currently having his way with.  My eyes got wide and I could feel everything tighten up around him.  He moaned a bit more.
     "Be careful, Angela.  I'm not wearing any protection you know.  We wouldn't want to have any accidents," he laughed. 
     "Are you insane?" I screamed back at him.  I tried to roll myself from side to side to get away from him, but there was no point.  The more I struggled the tighter he held me down. 
     "Well, fine then," he said still forcing himself inside.  "If you don't want to have my child then I guess there are some other options."  He pulled the finger out quickly and before I knew what was happening he jammed himself into the even tighter hole that his finger had just been in.  I screamed as he ripped into me.  I had never had anything in there before and it hurt worse than I could have imagined.
     "Shhh," he said pushing the last bit of himself in.  "I can make it all better.  I hear if you do it right it can be quite satisfying." 
     "Fuck you!" I yelled with a tone of defeat in my voice.  He continued to hold me down with one hand and reached around to my clit with the other.
     "No, fuck you," he purred and started rubbing my clit furiously as he pulled himself out and slowly pushed it all back in again.  In and out.  Faster on my clit and then faster inside of me.  I felt incredibly helpless at this point and just stopped fighting it. 
     "Mmmm, can you feel that, baby?  You are really starting to let me in!  I think you're gonna come for me, and your gonna come hard!"  He was right, but I wasn't about to admit that to him.  I just pressed my face into the pillow and let it happen.  I could feel my arms start to shake and then my legs and then my whole body.  "Yes!" he screamed.  "I knew I could make it happen that way.  You are such a good little whore."  I wanted so badly to collapse and disappear, but he held me up after I finished spasming with him inside of me.
     "So how's it gonna be sweet, sweet Angela?" he asked me, still moving fluidly inside.  "Do you want me to come here?  Or," he said pulling out and jamming himself in my pussy, "do you want me to come here?  You'd give me a beautiful baby, you know."
     "Please don't," I begged wearily.
     "So what does that mean?" he asked greedily.  "Tell me where you want it."
     "The other place," I cried out, panicking.
     "Say it," he said.
     "My ass," I pleaded.  I could feel the tears streaming down my eyes.
     "Say it," he barked.  "Beg me."
     "Please, John.  Please come in my ass!"
     And I sighed a sigh of relief when he stuck me with it one last time.  A few more wicked thrusts and  it was all over.  It was so tight that I could feel him empty himself out inside of me.  He pulled out and patted me on the back like I was some kind of horse that he had just finished riding.
     "What a good girl," he panted.  "So good."
     I completely lost it and just started bawling.  He didn't seem to mind.  He just sauntered off to the bathroom while I lay crumpled up on the bed like a used sock that had been left underneath some teenage boy's bed, still tied up and aching everywhere.  He was gone for quite a while.  And while he was gone it gave me some time to think. 
     He came back into the room about twenty minutes later as though he had forgotten about me. 
     "Now, I'm going to let you go, but first, let me show you what you helped me put together!"  And with that he turned me over and faced me toward the computer screen.  The bastard had (not surprisingly) filmed the entire thing.  "You know," he said casually, "you aren't the first and you won't be the last.  But you definitely had the best performance of them all.  I have a site that I like to sell these on.  People love the more realistic ones.  If it gets big I might be able to give you a share so you can get yourself something pretty."  He looked at me and he laughed again.  He just wouldn't stop fucking laughing.  It was then that I knew what I had to do. 
     "You are such an asshole!" I screamed as I fidgeted.  "Just untie me and give me my clothes!  I just want to go home to Ted!"  I was able to pull out a few more tears for him, but in reality I was all out of tears.  I was just pissed off.
     "Alright, but only since you were so good," he said patting me on the head.  "And since you were so good, I won't tell Ted!  It's a win for both of us."  He smiled eerily and undid the bonds from my legs and left the ties hanging around my wrists.
     I cleaned myself off in the bathroom and tried to wash what I could off of myself as quickly as possible.  I found that he had lay my clothes out for me in the bathroom. 
     "Hey, John," I called out to him.  "What's wrong with your shower?"  I wasn't sure if he was going to be that stupid, but apparently he was because he came into the restroom shortly after I called.  He didn't even say anything back to me, just looked at me with a stupid grin.  This wouldn't be as hard as I thought it would be.  "Can you check out the faucet?  It won't turn on all the way."
     And as he bent down to check it out I took one of the ties that was still around my wrist and wrapped it tightly around his neck.  I am not the strongest person in the world, but I was probably the angriest.  I pulled on that tie until I thought I was going to break my wrist from the pressure.  He struggled and kicked and gasped and cried, but none of that affected me in the least. 
     I was done fucking around.
     As I finally felt the last bit of life escape his body, I felt a serene calm about me. 
     Now the only problem was the clean up.  No one ever wants to stay behind and help out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment